Springfield, Missouri Catholic Schoolhouse!!
~ Catholic Schoolhouse Overview ~
Catholic Schoolhouse is a supplemental program designed to help homeschool families enrich their educational experience through a flexible approach to learning inspired by classical elements, presented in a structured environment. Children study the same topics in the grammar program, delving deeper into the material as they grow older. The whole family has a place at Catholic Schoolhouse.
- Are you looking for a classical Catholic program?
- Do you desire a consistent, Catholic peer group for your children, the kind that builds lasting relationships and encouragement?
- Do you feel burned out and are looking for ways to bring joy back to your homeschool?
- Do you feel like you are juggling too many things and missing family unity?
- Would you like to meet other parents with like-minded goals to share your journey?
Our art program is a first of its kind–wholly Catholic with projects meant to be enjoyed together by the entire family–all while staying in sync with the timeline.
Our hands-on science includes information and activities/experiments that coordinate with the memory work.
The History Cards (timeline) make you an expert because we have done the research for you and found you a historic art picture to go with each event creating cross-curricular learning.
The CD brings learning alive and makes your job easier! We didn’t cut any corners. Everything that is in the Tour Guide (memory work) is on the CD, plus a bonus introduction for the featured saint, artist, and musician (which, by the way, also are integrated with the timeline) A variety of singers and styles will keep the ho-hums away!
Catholic Schoolhouse is more than a day out of the house; it can help bring structure and cohesiveness to your entire homeschool experience and will bless your family.