Highlights of the Upper Level Program
• Two program levels! Dialectic: grades 7-9 (ages 13-16) Rhetoric: grades 10-12 (ages 15-18)
• Suggestions for what to study at home and access to all homework for the entire year is provided through our Basecamp access point, including discussion boards for parents and students.
• IEW for dialectic, Lost Tools of Writing for rhetoric give you composition you can trust.
• Our one-of-a-kind Fine Arts Program offers quarterly seminars integrating art, music history, and culture in addition to hands-on projects in the style of famous artists of the time period.
• Latin exposure to motivate and inspire your student. Common Latin prayers demonstrate how Latin is still alive in our faith, while roots build vocabulary.
• Hands-on science for dialectic—no messes at home!
• Yearly high school credit: government, economics, and philosophy/logic.
• We’ve added credit integration information to help you with transcripts.
• Focus on classical elements, such as Aristotle’s Three Occasions for Speech, the Five Cannons of Rhetoric, and more.