Parents in Catholic Schoolhouse develop relationships as well. With their entire families using the Catholic Schoolhouse Tour Guide, parents share much and inspire one another. The Tour Guide leads your family on an organized journey through the elementary years. Benefits include:
- Add structure to your homeschool while facilitating family togetherness
- Sharing resources and ideas with other families
- Observing new teaching techniques
- Cohesiveness–all members of the family use the same Tour Guide
- Trust that you are using a Catholic program
- Opportunities for activities that are better in a group, such as drama
- Speaking opportunities for your children
- Takes pressure off your busy days by covering art
- Science experiments
- Mom’s/Dad’s night out
- Field Trips
- Playground Time – all your playdays fit concisely together!
We believe education is a journey not a race. Our Tour Guide is a journey through the elementary years.